Applying for the Teacher Induction Scheme

Eligible student teachers apply for Provisional Registration using our Student Application Form, which is made available in November. The form asks you to indicate, in preference order, the five Local Authority areas that you would be willing to work in for your induction year. Find out more about applying for Provisional Registration in our Student area.

The content you are looking for is through this button

Did you find this article useful?

If you would like to provide any feedback or comments on this article you can do so through this form: