Registrants linked with a local authority should have their request to bring forward the Professional Update sign off year come from them.  

If you have a reviewer associated with your MyGTCS/MyPL account, you can request that your sign-off is brought forward.  

If you don’t have a reviewer, please ask your headteacher/line manager to submit a Contact Form with your name and six digit GTC Scotland Registration Number and a brief explanation as to why they are confirming your bring forward request.  

The content you are looking for is through this button

Did you find this article useful?

If you would like to provide any feedback or comments on this article you can do so through this form: