MyPL Users

If you have an associated reviewer, you can request a deferral through your MyPL record. To request a deferral through MyPL:

  1. Discuss it first with your employers and if they agree, go to the 'Professional Update' area in MyPL. Click on the ‘Request deferral’ button.
  2. Fill out your reason for requesting a deferral in the field box and click ‘Send request’. Your reviewer will review your request.

If your reviewer is happy to approve your deferral, they can confirm this through MyPL.

Gateway CPD Manager Users

Request a deferral using Gateway CPD Manager.

The content you are looking for is through this button

Did you find this article useful?

If you would like to provide any feedback or comments on this article you can do so through this form: