Finding employment on the Flexible Route

Most posts are advertised on myjobscotland.

Independent schools, advertise the TES and SCIS websites.

On FR you can only apply for fixed term or supply work, you cannot apply for permanent posts. Most provisionally registered teachers begin their FR path on supply and must be interviewed to be included on a supply list. You can apply to supply lists in more than one local authority.

The content you are looking for is through this button

Did you find this article useful?

If you would like to provide any feedback or comments on this article you can do so through this form: