Information and decisions about salary scales are set and controlled by employers: Local Authorities, colleges or independent schools.

Questions should be directed to your employer.

Guidance can be found via the Scottish Negotiating Committee for Teacher’s website or EIS.

The content you are looking for is through this button

Did you find this article useful?

If you would like to provide any feedback or comments on this article you can do so through this form: