How to provide proof of registration (previously registered)

We are unable to provide proof of registration to individuals who are no longer registered with GTC Scotland. This is because when you are no longer registered, we do not receive information from employers or updates from Disclosure Scotland on your suitability for employment as a teacher or college lecturer.

We are unable to confirm to other teacher regulation agencies or employers that you continue to meet the standards of conduct and competence required to remain on the GTC Scotland Register of Teachers.

Individuals wishing to teach in other countries beyond Scotland should liaise with the relevant regulators or authorities on how to meet their requirements and those authorities should consider for themselves what evidence they seek for their purposes in relation to establishing suitability to teach. 

The content you are looking for is through this button

Did you find this article useful?

If you would like to provide any feedback or comments on this article you can do so through this form: