To notify us of a name change, please use the Change of Name Form and attach a copy of a document providing proof of name change.

We accept the following documents as proof of name change:

  • a marriage certificate
  • civil partnership certificate
  • divorce certificate
  • or change of name deed

Please use the email subject “Change of Name”, and scan or photograph this certificate, ensuring it is saved in PDF format with the title “Your Last Name as previously on the register – Your GTC Scotland Registration Number”.

We will issue a confirmation email once we have been able to process this.

The content you are looking for is through this button

Did you find this article useful?

If you would like to provide any feedback or comments on this article you can do so through this form: