How do I change my details?

It is a registration requirement to notify us of any changes to your contact and employment details.

You can notify us of a change of address, contact telephone number and/or email addresses:

Change of Name

If you would like to notify us of a name change, please email attaching a copy of a document providing proof of name change (for example, a marriage certificate, civil partnership certificate or change of name deed).


Be aware

Keeping your details up-to-date

Please be aware, if you do not keep your details up-to-date and we are unable to contact you, you can be removed from the register.

© The General Teaching Council for Scotland - Registered Scottish Charity No. SC006187
Website designed and built by mtc.