Associations - what they are and how to create one

To submit your Professional Update sign-off through MyPL, you need to create an association with the line manager or headteacher who has supported you through the Professional Review and Development process. They will use MyPL to sign-off your PU when you submit it.

You should request an association with your reviewer through your MyPL record.

When you request an association, your colleague will receive an email to advise you have requested an association.

A ‘people I’m reviewing’ tab should also appear on their MyPL record.

If your reviewer has any issues with following the link in the email, or this tab does not appear, please Contact us. Please include your name, registration number and date of birth.

The content you are looking for is through this button

Did you find this article useful?

If you would like to provide any feedback or comments on this article you can do so through this form: