Making a Referral or Recommendation

If you are raising a concern about the safety or wellbeing of a child, please contact police or social work, who will investigate the concern.

For more information on how to make a referral or recommendation, please chose the tab that applies to you.

© The General Teaching Council for Scotland - Registered Scottish Charity No. SC006187
Website designed and built by mtc.