Login to MyGTCS
As part of MyGTCS, the Professional Update system was launched in August 2014. Engagement in the Professional Update process is a requirement for registration with us and impacts all current registrants. The Professional Update sign-off process occurs on a 5-yearly cycle with registrants expected to undertake their sign-off by the end of the academic session, normally by 1 July.
The year in which a registrant is required to undertake their sign-off is dependent upon their GTCS registration number. Find out which year applies to you:
REMEMBER: Your username is your six-digit GTCS registration number (without the forward slash).
When should I undertake my Professional Update sign-off?
- 2014/15 - registrants with a GTCS registration number of x9xxxx and x4xxxx
- 2015/16 - registrants with a GTCS registration number of x0xxxx and x5xxxx
- 2016/17 - registrants with a GTCS registration number of x1xxxx and x6xxxx
- 2017/18 - registrants with a GTCS registration number of x2xxxx and x7xxxx
- 2018/19 - registrants with a GTCS registration number of x3xxxx and x8xxxx
If you require further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trouble logging in?
What is your username?
Your username is your six-digit GTCS registration number (without the forward slash)
Do you have an account?
Check this here
Have you activated your account?
You must click on the link in the verification email you received
'Invalid username or password' message
Possibly a wrong or mis-spelt password. Ensure you are not including the / in your username
'We have not been able to verify your username, password or Date of birth' message
Email email@example.com stating the error.
If you need to contact GTCS, you can view a list of useful contact details at: